Call for Poster & Demo Papers
THE 13TH INTERNATIONAL AAAI CONFERENCE ON WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA (ICWSM-19)
SPONSORED BY THE ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Posters/Demos Submission Site.
- Poster and Demos Abstract submission: Not required.
- Poster and Demo Paper submission: January 15, 2019 (by 23:59 Anywhere on Earth Time)
- After registering/logging in click on the Submissions Tab and make the following selections from the dropdown menus:
Society: AAAI. Conference/Journal: ICWSM 19. Track: ICWSM 19 Poster, Demos, and datasets.
- After clicking "Go" a placeholder submission will appear in the table below. Click on "Edit Submission" to add your paper details.
- The submission will be marked complete when you have entered all the required fields, but you will still be able to edit it until submissions are closed.
The reviewing process for posters and demos will follow the same pattern as in previous years. Papers will either be accepted or rejected. Authors of accepted papers will have the opportunity to respond to reviewer suggestions by making minor edits when preparing the camera-ready version. Poster and demo papers will not have a revise and resubmit phase. For more details about ICWSM history and the relevant disciplines, please refer to the main page . For submission guidelines, please refer to the guidelines page.